- What We Do
- Our Approach
- Our Work
- Thought Leadership
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Implementation
- FATCA Compliance Reporting & Technology Implementation
- GLBA Delivery Remediation
- IT Transformation Implementation
- Making Change Stick
- Moving Lean Acceptance beyond Manufacturing Shop Floor
- Organizational Risk - Executive Reporting
- Project Management Office - Bureaucracy or Benefit?
- Change is Inevitable
- Work with Us
- Partner with Us
- About Us
IT Transformation Implementation
Delivery Remediation & Execution of the Program Management Office
A large international organization is behind schedule, has incurred significant cost overruns and is not on target to delivery planned benefits for an enterprise wide Transformation Program charged with outsourcing all Information Technology (IT) Application Maintenance & Development activity. These issues coupled with a silo delivery approach across all projects, teams losing direction and Executive confidence being shaken results in the need for remediation of all delivery practices across the Transformation initiative.
Ruota Consulting was asked to assess the current program delivery environment with a view of identifying remediation opportunities and then to engage with the Executive and different project teams to redefine scope and help ensure initiative delivery.
- Performed an assessment of the current delivery and program structure and defined a 30/60/90 day remediation plan to get the program back in control and on track
- Redesigned the Program Management Office (PMO) including the governance structure reporting into the Executive, the delivery team structure, scope boundaries across all projects, delivery plans & roadmaps and risk & dependency management
- Provided project management assistance across 12 projects within the Transformation program
- Restructured all Executive reporting practices to ensure all principal stakeholders were receiving communication and information that was relevant to making proactive decisions
- Provided ongoing Delivery Assurance reviews to help identify further and/or new areas of remediation.
- Implemented a best in class PMO that responded to Executive needs and demands in a timely manner
- Proactive monitoring of critical success factors to enable timely remediation of challenges and issues
- Strengthened delivery team project management abilities to ensure the correct disciplines and controls were adopted on all projects resulting in on-time delivery
- IT benefits were realized against the revised business plan established with Ruota’s engagement