in the fields of programme management, continuous improvement or change management.
Who are the types of individuals that Ruota looks to attract?
Are you tired of working in a large bureaucratic environment? Do you want to work with a passionate group of experts dedicated to their profession? How about making a difference each and every day for your client? Explore how Ruota can offer you a dynamic, challenging and meaningful career.
We are looking for team members who are:
in their background and industry experience, and ready to bring a unique perspective.
and embrace the idea that multiple minds drive superior results.
and willing to roll up their sleeves, yet be polished as they interface with all levels of staff.
about helping organisational growth.
and know that positive energy is contagious.
and understand that transparency is the currency for successful relationships.
agile and flexible.
on getting it right the first time.
Consultants - USA
- Perform data collection and analysis for key assignments
- Contribute to and/or develop team recommendations and problem solving for clients
- Depending on experience, be a task and assignment lead
- Develop deep industry and functional knowledge in select areas of capability
- Proficient in data manipulation and presentation
- Understand project environments and delivery approaches
- Experience - Graduate level or up to 6 years of relevant consulting / industry experience
- Education - College degree with recognised accomplishments in and out of college
Directors - USA
Ruota is looking for two Directors to join our dynamic firm who will contribute to both the Technology Consulting and Execution Management Practices. The ideal candidate will have experience working for both Consulting Firms and Industry Organisations. While we are based in New England, we have worked internationally and domestically and we will continue to serve our clients wherever they may be located. Strong candidates will have:
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a programme of portfolios from planning through deployment, managing budget and actuals in excess of $1M.
- Demonstrated experience in planning target accounts or campaigns, client engagement, and converting prospective clients to proposals and engagements.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, contribute and mentor the development and creation of thought leadership at Ruota Consulting.
For more details, and to apply:
Submit Your Resume
We always have an eye out for superb talent. Don’t see an open position that interests you? Reach out and start a conversation, we’d love to hear from you.