Using our core knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma, we help our clients deliver ongoing operational improvements and organizational performance that can be measured and sustained.
Enterprise Management: We provide an integrated management framework that helps senior leadership change the way they see their work responsibilities and enable adoption of continuous improvement practices.
- Higher return on investment - project activity is aligned with with top level goals ensuring execution consistency of those goals
- A unified, transformed culture driven by new behaviors practiced by all employees
- Actions and behaviors that has the employee base saying “this isn’t like all of the other failed programs”
Operational Excellence: We use Lean Six Sigma tools and concepts that enable the workforce to identify and remove waste, while improving process, quality and customer experience.
- Improved operational metrics - quality, cost, delivery, safety, growth
- Higher customer satisfaction
- Empowered and engaged workforce; higher morale driving higher productivity
Workforce Development: We train, coach and facilitate the entire workforce on the usage of Lean and Six Sigma tools, building capability to execute continuous improvement activity.
- Confidence that your investment will carry forward
- An organization of problem solvers
- A workforce that understands continuous improvement and therefore capable of sustaining the transformation
Moving Lean beyond Manufacturing Download
Our professionals are armed with toolkits and where appropriate, these are left behind to help a client’s continued growth.
- LTK: An aggregation of tools and templates that have been tuned by our experience and expertise to deliver a simple and consistent approach to process improvement and waste removal
- Pulse: An assessment tool that provides an organization with a measurement of its continuous improvement maturity, allowing it to understand where gains have been made, as well as where additional focus is needed
- Elevate: A series of training modules to grow a workforce’s knowledge and capability; they can be used as a structured training program
Interested? Let’s talk >