- What We Do
- Our Approach
- Our Work
- Work with Us
- Partner with Us
- About Us
SeaPort-E Requirements from Solicitation and Contract
In accordance with the requirements of clause H.11 of the Seaport-e Prime Contract, the following information is provided:
The most recent conformed copy of each Task Order received under this contract:
- None to date
A list of all team members proposed and their capability/area of expertise:
Ruota helps government agencies deliver business and technology change through Program Management, Technology Consulting and Organizational Change Management services. Our partners listed below supplement these strategic offerings with specific tactical technology capabilities:
- Southerly Engineering (southerlyengineering.com) : System Design Documentation, Technical Data Support, Software Engineering, Development, Programming
- Stellar Technologies (stellartechnology.com): System Design Documentation, Technical Data Support, Software Engineering, Development, Programming
- eSense (esense-inc.com): Consulting Services, IT Business Processes
- Windstream (windstream.com): Telecommunication
- Competitive Innovation (cillc.com): System Engineering, Cyber/Information Security Support, Hosting Services, Microsoft Solutions, Graphic Design, Testing, Custom Computer Programming, Computer Facilities Management.
Please see the websites indicated above for the respective firm's task orders against the Seaport-e Contract.
A list of the last 3 years services experience, for all team members listed at the SeaPort-e Contractor Information Registration site:
Please see Ruota Consulting's case study page for details of our past performance.
In addition, please see the websites indicated above for details of the respective firm's past performance.
Point(s) of Contact to provide information on customer satisfaction with the services performed:
- Betsy Robbins (firstname.lastname@example.org, 401-519-3619)
- Katie Kelly (email@example.com, 401-519-3619)
A description of the Contractor’s quality assurance program:
Quality Assurance (QA) Support Process: Ruota Consulting brings a culture of quality and a relentless pursuit of operating excellence by the systematic use of proven six sigma methodology, program/project management and business analysis body of knowledge. Six Sigma defines a system for achieving success via process control and a focus on data and analysis-based decision-making, mistake-proofed processes, throughput maximization, and near zero defect performance. Program/project management approach uses tools, resources, and techniques for ensuring program-wide quality, assurance that the specified requirements are met on time and on budget, a business analysis is performed to understand the current state and to serve as a basis for the later identification of business goals, and objectives. This can be summed up in the following steps in the program; Requirements Gathering, Planning, Project Management and Governance, Metrics and Reporting, Analysis and Continuous Improvement
Using the above techniques and methodologies, we mitigate four types of risk that affect quality:
- Functional Risk: Functional risk relates to whether the system meets the users’ requirements, functionality and delivers expected results.
- Non-Functional Risk: Non-functional are risks associated with “behind the scenes” issues such as system performance and response times under load from many simultaneous users. It measures system stability and system durability over long periods of time. Included in this type of testing is the graceful handling/recovery of component failure and handling of sudden spikes in data, connections or number of simultaneous users.
- Deployment Risk: Deployment risk measures the likelihood of problems being introduced when delivering and installing software. SDLC activities impacting Deployment Risk include source control, branching, version control, automated build, package and installation along with rollback planning. These risks are mitigated by a strong discipline of Change Management.
- Compliance Risk: Compliance risk measures impacts to the client introduced by violating laws, rules, regulations and industry best practices. Software is subject to continually increasing levels of operational and security compliance resulting from industry regulations.
Our rigorous QA processes are adaptive as needed for waterfall, agile or other type of frameworks. The decisions are based on data-driven fact rather than intuition or memory and provides comparative data which is useful long after the details of the particular time or events have passed.
Points of contact for information related to the SeaPort program: